Monday, October 31, 2005

Cool Water

Cool Water

I found out your lies,

now my heart beats like broken butterflies.

my voice sounds like shattered glass,

eyelashes like blades of grass

with morning dew, balanced on the tips

waiting to drip,

on cheeks like peaches flesh.

I needed you like the ocean needs the rain

yet you refused to ease my pain

i begged you not to watch me drown

dont take pride in putting me down.

now i scream uncertain curses at your back

and i've made up my mind

in fact

hate is an insufficient word

revenge feels much more real

despite the fact that i cant touch what i feel

i'll know my satisfaction,

will overcome my fears

and I'll seek my retribution

despite the cool water of my tears.

1 Comments:

Blogger DemiGod1906 said...

Damn, how many years later, I'm still going on..and on...your work is soooooooo good....

3:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home